Everywhere I look I see people with babies and pregant women, there seems to be more about at the moment or is it just that babies are all I can think about? Also talk of babies is everywhere; my work collegues are talking about it, my friends and now my in-laws. My in-laws were over today visiting and kept talking about Baby B my 1 year old nephew and how cute he is etc. Dont get me wrong, I adore my nephew, but everytime I am with him and see him he just makes my heart ache more as I want a baby of my own!! The problem is with the in-laws always talking about us having a baby and having another grandchild and hinting at us it makes me want to scream at them that we are trying for a baby and want one more than anything but I cant do that. No one is to know we are trying as I dont want to disappoint anyone....... well except myself and my husband!
My sister in-law doesnt seem to like me, trust me, approve of me, I cant work out what one it is, if anything. We have never quite got on, never had any arguements or anything like that and we are always civil and chat etc but it all seems very awkward and forced a little. The reason I bring this up is that I always feel awkward around Baby B when my sister in-law is there. This isnt because I feel awkward around babies, it is because I feel like she is watching me so carefully. I know it is her baby and I would be very protective but she doesnt seem to quiet watch other people the way she watches me. Then again maybe I am paranoid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!