Sunday, 21 December 2008

Too grumpy to be pregnant...

... was my husband's answer when I told him I was going to pee on a stick. Well I did it anyway and it came back as negative, no surprise but this was the first test I have actually done at the correct time. I was a little disappointment but I wasn't upset. This was for a few reasons, mainly was because it was the result I was expecting but also because I knew we hadn't been trying for a baby properly and thirdly it is only my first true cycle since coming off the pill. Thinking about it, why did I even think or hope I could possibly be pregnant?!?!? All the odds are def stacked against me this month!

Next month will be different, will be doing it properly and for real this time, this month was just a practice!

Problem is, my husband is going to call my obsessive, oh how little does he know just how obsessive I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!