My new years resolution is to lose weight, about half a stone for now. I have put this on since my wedding 7 months ago. I gave up smoking 2 months ago and a lot of the weight has gone on because of that but also because I have been far too relaxed about what I eat and definitely not exercising enough. I walk the dog twice a day and am always on my feet with my job but I really don't look after myself properly as far as eating proper food and at the correct times. I can easily skip breakfast and lunch and snack all day and then have a big dinner. Not good for my metabolism or weight. Must eat properly and go to the gym. I don't want to be a fat pregnant person!
I have been using my fertility monitor and have started peeing on the stick to tell me whether I have low, high or peak fertility. So far on day 7 and fertility is low which is no surprise. The only problem is it takes 5 Min's for the test to be run. I am finding it hard to hide it from the husband, I have to pretend I am on the toilet whilst it is running! I know I shouldn't hide it from him and he will be angry, hurt and upset if and when he finds out but I couldn't cope with him calling me obsessive anymore than he already does!
Monday, 29 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



good luck as you begin your quest for a baby! you are right...most couples do conceive within the first year. i hope that happens for you although for me it took much longer and medical intervention. i am excited to follow along on your journey to a BFP!
ReplyDelete