Saturday, 20 December 2008

Cycle day 29

So its day 29 of my cycle and my period is not here yet, I know I am being a but impatient but if I am not pregnant I want to be able to start using my fertility monitor a.s.a.p and get pregnant! I don't know how many days my cycle length is, as this is my first full cycle so this could be normal and actually I have a slightly longer cycle length than the text book cycle.

I am sick of waiting!

I am also so emotional at the moment, been in a bad mood all week, stomach cramps all week, tired all week, what is this? PMS? I guess I could take another pregnancy test as today is the first day I could properly take one....

Talking of emotion, anything on TV regarding babies or any sad stories I crying!! This is very out of character for me, I generally never cry at anything, I didn't even cry at Titanic!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!