Nothing related to my TTC but my dog ran away yesterday. She was missing for about 3 1/2 hours which doesnt sound a long time I know but she is my baby at the moment. She escaped from a friends back garden and crosssed a very busy main road and then vanished for 3 hours. I ran around the whole town searching and calling her name but nothing. Most people who I asked if they had seen her were very polite and helpful but the next door neighbour who's garden she jumped into was very rude to me, refused to look in her garden and told me she was eating her lunch!!!! As it was strting to get dark my panic really set in as the temperature had dropped so low and she wouldnt know where she was as didnt know the area. I really though she was gone forever. I started to drive the roads looking for a dead dog on the side, but nothing. Eventually I get a phone call from some kids who managed to make friends and catch her, she had gone to the school. I was so relieved when I got to her I just hugged her and burst into tears!! She is fine, has lots of cuts and grazes on her and was very cold and sorry!! All is now well thankfully!
As far as aunt flo goes, she is nowhere to be seen at the moment and my stomach cramps have gone. I am feeling so tired at the moment, the last week I have been exhausted everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!