Am I? Arnt I?
I bought up the subject of doing a proper pregnancy test and my husband reckons its silly as he doesnt think I am pregnant and nor do I but where is my period? You may have gathered by now that my Husband is not aware of me doing the previous 2 early pregnancy tests, I dont like to lie to him but on a need to know basis he doesnt.
I think I ovulated 15 days ago as I had a day of spotting and cramps so tecnically I should have my period 14 days after ovulating so I guess it is poss I could be pregnant? I guess I should bite the bullet and tell him I am going to do it, NOW... ahh scary as this time it feels real as I will be doing it with him..... I will keep you posted...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!