Work is very quiet at the moment, its the time of year and the way the world is going, I am not complaining though as at times work is stupidly busy. I have been so tired this last week but I have no reason to be, not really been doing anything and been getting 8 hours sleep most nights.
I took another pregnancy test this morning, its still a couple of days early I know but I thought my tiredness could be due to me being pregnant (wishful thinking I know!!). No surprise but it came back as negative. I knew it would be, I am not really sure why I tested again, again just clutching at straws, wishful thinking, what ever you want to call it. I just wish I was pregnant.....
Thursday, 18 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!