I have been in a bad mood and had extremely tender breasts, what does this mean? I'm thinking that I am most probably going through PMS but I am not sure at the moment. All I know is that my husband is giving me a wider birth at the moment and is too scared to talk to me in case I bite his head off!! I hope my period does come soon as I have my work xmas party on Saturday and I have a lovely new dress and I wont be able to fit in it if I am all bloated with period so either come now period or stay away until after Saturday!!! If it doesn't come by Sunday I am doing another pregnancy test.
I am so sure that I am not pregnant, sadly
Monday, 15 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!