Feeling exhausted, bad mood and stomach cramps but my period has still not arrived, where is aunt flo?!?!
I had a lovely (yeah right!) slim fast milk shake this morning for breakfast. I am desperately trying to lose weight as I don't want to be one of these fat pregnant people but I know if I became pregnant I would be. I lost quite a bit of weight for my wedding but after honeymoon I stopped dieting. Also I gave up smoking just under 2 months ago and so replaced fags with chocolate!! I am starting to cut down on the chocolate as not smoking is getting easier but I still love chocolate! My mission is to go to the gym seeing that I have membership and to eat healthier. I do eat healthy meals, its just the naughty food in between - must cut it out!!
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message!!