- I am scared of what they may find on the lap
- I am scared what they may have to do on the lap
- I am scared of having to stay in hospital over night
- I am scared of the pain I will be in
- I am scared they will tell me I am IF and can never have kids
- I am scared of never being able to have kids
Pathetic isn't it! I know I have been through it once before but sadly the experience and my medical knowledge some how makes it worse.
I found my notes from my previous lap and it said I had dilated tortuous fallopian tubes on both sides and severe endo on my uterus, bladder, bowel and my ovaries were adherent to my pelvic wall. That's not good.



I had all of the same questions before I went in for my lap. Just breathe and think about all of the rest and relaxation you will have after!
ReplyDeleteHummm..did they not tell you after your last lap what the results where? I hope you get some clear asnwers this time.
ReplyDeleteI really can't do much to help relieve your stress, but just know that I am going to be praying for you.
Good luck girl.