Saturday, 15 August 2009

I applied!

I did it, I applied for the job. The guy has got back to me already and is asking me to call him for a phone interview on Sunday or Monday, when ever I am free!! I cant believe it that I have a positive response. I expected a straight 'No' as soon as he saw my e-mail application. Of course it is still early days and there is no guarantee I am right for this job, or more importantly the job is right for me. I have decided that I will only move jobs if it really is the right job for me and fits all of my criteria. There is no point moving to an average job as I already have an average job.

Thanks for reminding me that if I have an interview, I am interviewing them as well as them interviewing me.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Best of luck with your interview! Cannot wait to hear what you think of them, and the job. Keep us posted!

    Thanks for the cervical cheerleading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! i'm super excited at the prospect of a new job!! and you're right you ARE interviewing them as well :)

    xoxo keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's great! Can't wait to hear about your interview - good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!