Saturday, 1 May 2010

Go on, say it....

...'I told you so'.

I POAS... of course it was a BFN! I knew it would be, but I couldn't resist. I am on CD31 and I don't feel like AF will be showing yet. I know now that I have said that, she will arrive in 5 minutes!

It was playing on my mind all last night. At least I know now. I have another 2 days before I test again. I am sure AF will be here by then.

Hope, it is a wicked thing, it keeps our spirits up and then suddenly brings us down hard.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate aunt flo, she is the worst guest ever! She's never invited, she shows up whenever she wants, she over stays her welcome, and she is literally a pain in my ass (I get an upset stomache every period). It is the worst when she shows up late because no matter how much I know I am not pregnant I let myself believe somewhere in my mind that there is a bit of hope.
    I hope that you have just tested too early and that you get your BFP soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there...you never know. And yes, hope is the toughest emotion and most complex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the BFN! Damn, I know even if you weren't too hopeful it still sucks. Big hugs. Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you got a bfn, that stinks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!