Saturday, 23 October 2010
I am back!
I have been away on a much needed holiday to Cornwall with DH and my two fur babies. Weather was great, had some lovely walks on the beach and tried to forget all about our IF and BFN's. It has helped a little and I am feeling a little better. Sadly going away for a week has not got rid of how miserable I am at the moment, but it has dampened it a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It is so hard not to think about if and all the crap that goes with it. I am glad you had a nice holiday and got away for a bit.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are back, and had a good time on holiday with your dh an both fur babies:)
ReplyDeleteFeeling miserable about what all has happened is normal, but I do hope you continue to start feeling a bit better with time. I hate that you have been through all of this!
Thanks so much for your support! You have no idea how hard it was for me to write about ttc again. I thought about it many times, but just couldn't bring myself to do it until just recently. Since I did its felt like a little weight had been lifted off of me.
I also thought about the possibility of us sharing pregnancy together!! But then my after thought was- ya right it'll probably never happen that easy for me.(not that IF is easy in anyway) Its so very easy to for me to feel discouraged about it. But I'm trying my best to keeping hoping. Because it does help to me to keep moving forward.
Lots of Love,
Hannah
I'm happy to hear that you had a good break in Cornwall. The sadness and grief you feel will not go away so quickly, but having another TTC plan to help you focus and work towards will certainly help. Hang in there Nic. Stay strong. Remember-battles require a good fight, and are won too!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Zengirl
I am glad you go to get away on a holiday. You guys definitely needed it!
ReplyDelete