I have written 350 posts! I am not where I thought I would be. I thought/hoped I would be pregnant by now. Instead I am on the pill. It seems so backwards! I am on the pill to try to shrink my cyst and get ready for my next IVF in January. Half of me feels like this break is a good thing but the other half feels like we should be actively TTC and try without medical help. I realise that the chance of TTC naturally are so slim so whats the point!
As far as my cyst goes, it has been playing up I think. I had a few twinges and some pain at the beginning of the week. Since then I have had three bleeds despite being on the pill. TMI alert!! It is not fresh blood, just old brown watery type bleed. Very strange and annoying. I am sure it must be the cyst. I can only hope it is a good sign and it is shrinking?
I have a telephone consult on Monday with my Dr to discuss my sedation protocol for egg colection, side effects of the drugs, and a WTF chat. I am still losing my hair. It is so upsetting.
On a good not I am eating a bit healthier and went to the gym today. I am determined to get my body back in shape before next IVF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats on writing 350 posts. Sorry you are benched at the moment, but hopefully it will go away soon and you will be cycling again!
ReplyDeleteWow, 350 posts! That's awesome! :) I hope this cyst goes away for you, so that you can get your body ready for January! :) Sounds like 2011 will start off wonderfully for you!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am your latest follower. I suffer from endo and have had similar surgeries. Feel free to check out my blog at notsofertilemertile.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you!!!
Yay! for 350 posts!
ReplyDeleteSorry that you are not where you thought you'd be, I too thought myself over a yr ago that you would either have a baby already or at the least be preggo right now
:( (praying that you will be soon)
On a better note- Its November Today and that means your even closer to your upcoming IVF!!! Hoping time flys by for you. Hoping that this is IT:) You have been through way too much.
Also can wait to hear how your telephone consult went today! Sorry about the losing hair, I'm losing mine too right now. Hormone thing I guess?! Its very messy as I have long hair:/
Whoo hoo for going to the gym!!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Hannah
Crazy when you reach the high number of posts and realize "wtf have I done thus far?!?!?"
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some answers with your WTF/planning phone call.