Thursday, 14 October 2010

Now I can move on

My period arrived last night. I was pleased because I can start to move on. The pain though is really bad. My endometriosis is very bad at the mo. Not sure how I will get through the day. My pain killers don't seem to be helping. Just want to curl in a ball with a head pad and cry. Sadly I am off to work instead.

6 comments:

  1. There are no words for what you're going through. You're right...you can "move on," but what does that mean right now? I wish you had some time to curl up in your ball...I think you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I am sorry af is being painful today and that you have to go to work when thats the last thing you want to do. I hope she lets up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh I so understand. I've been dealing with TTC struggles too and my AF finally showed very late on Monday. Were starting our second round of clomid today. There are so many days I just want to stay in bed and not move. I hope it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Af is so painful and that you have to work:( Hoping the pain gets better SOON, and that Saturday arrives before you know it.

    I Hope you and your dh have a good time on holiday:) You deserve it!

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NIc,
    Well, at least the wait for your period was short, but I am so very sorry for the pain. All of it. All kinds, all causes.
    I wish ALL of this were easier.

    A break between now and January, on the pill, well, that sounds good in some ways.
    I just wish with all of my heart that this had been different.

    with big love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry this cycle didn't work out and that you're having to deal with all this endo pain on top of all the emotional grief. I hope these painful days go by quickly and that you'll have a restful time recovering with your husband in Cornwall soon. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!