Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Trying to get over it.

Thanks to everyone for their support. I called the clinic yesterday and told them of my BFN. I said AF has not showed yet and I was told to stop my progesterone and oestrogen. AF is still not here. Frustrating as I just want to move on. I know when she does show it will be upsetting. I guess the whole time she stays away there is that small niggle at the back of your mind saying 'maybe they were just late implanting, maybe the POAS was wrong'. I know this is not the case though.

3 more days of work and then off on holiday woth DH and the dogs to Cornwall. I need the break so bad! I need to give my mind and body a rest.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry honey...you definitely need some time away. Your soul needs to heal (if that's even possible).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Nic... everything seems so unfair.

    I'm glad that you are going on Holiday with your hubby so soon. I hope these next 3 days fly by so that you can have that much needed time together.

    Lots of Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take all the time you need to heal from this. I'm so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progesterone can delay a period though I have gotten my period the night of the beta most times. I hope you have a great and relaxing vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!