I need another slap.... DH does not know I POAS a stick yesterday and he has kept telling me to test so I tested this morning on my AM urine at 8dp5dt and it was still a BFN. I used a digital and there is something SO offensive by it saying 'NOT pregnant'. Surely it could let you down gently first!!! Of course I cried, of course I feel like it is all over but AF is not here yet so its not over yet. I am feeling a bit sore and crampy though.
Sadly I am working all this weekend, days and nights so will not have time to rest. It may help me to take my mind off things but I am scared I will get my period at work and be on my own like last failed IVF.
As ever I am the optimist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hang in there sweetie! You are SO brave.
ReplyDelete~hugs~. I'm so sorry for the bfn. They hurt so badly.
ReplyDeletePraying for you. It's not over 'til the fat lady (Aunt Flo) sings! Keep the faith, even when the HPT so blatantly says, "Nic, you are NOT pregnant." It should say, "Hang in there, Nic. Your pregnancy hormone level is just not high enough for me to read. It's coming." :)
ReplyDeleteI agree-it ain't over till the red lady sings! Hang in there Nic. The embryo might still be trying to work itself out. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteGood for staying busy during the last bit of the wait. That is the worst part. Sorry about the bfn. I hope that it's just too early.
ReplyDeleteSorry...it's so hard...hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that stupid test:( I never ever took one of those myself until after I got a second line on a First Response. Because I just could not bear the thought of a test literally telling me "those hurtful words".
ReplyDeleteI'm still holding out hope for you!! Hoping that your HCG levels just haven't built up enough yet to pick up on a test yet;)
Huge Hugs,
Hannah
Sweetie pie,
ReplyDeletesore and crampy might be a GOOD thing
BFN pee sticks suck beyond description.
just remember-- mine was "negative" the same morning it became positive-- this is all about amount of HCG which is why it is cruel to have you do the pee stick dance and not a beta.
Breathe, and wait until tomorrow.
sending love to you
hang in there
XOOX
kate
I hope that this test was wrong and you are indeed pregnant! Holding out hope for you and your husband!
ReplyDelete