Help, I am bored, restless and sick of this 2ww already!! My mind is working in over drive and I am half wanting to POAS (WAY too early I know!!!) and the other half of me never wants to POAS as I want to stay PUPO forever! I realise that it doesn't make sense. I guess I am desperate to know, but scared it hasn't worked.
Bad thing, but I cant help but google. I have found people that got a BFP on 4dp5dt. Surely that cant be right?!!?
I have found a forum that I have joined recently, it is for my fertility clinic and all the girls are cycling there with me. Two of the girls have just got a BFP which is amazing. There seems to be a lot of BFP's this time round and a few minor good things seem to be happening to me at the mo (which is rare) and so I semi optimistic but also scared I am using up all my good luck. DO you think there is only a certain number of BFP's that are handed out each round and once the quota is used up, everyone else gets a BFN?
Wow, I am screwed up at the mo. I realise all of the above is just a load of brain dribble. Sorry. I just had to get it out of my system!!
Oh and I made a fool out of myself the other day, I walked out of the doctors crying because the doctor told me I was losing my hair because of the IVF meds and there wasnt anything she could do but check my thyroid. I am already being treated for hypothyroidism! She did give me some shampoo which is helping with the dandruff but now my hair loss. I never cry in public, especially not whilst walking out of my doctors, surrounded by a few clients and everyone staring at me! SO embarrassing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Actually, you made total sense to me. I get wanting to test to know already, but not wanting to burst your bubble. I think that is pretty cool that your clinic has a message board where you can interact with each other. I wish mine had that.
ReplyDeleteSorry the TWW is Never Fun:( It's just a load of crazy emotions.
ReplyDeleteAnd your "brain dribble" is normal. I'm just glad you have a place where you can talk about whatever's on your mind:)It can give a bit of relief sometimes.lol
So sorry about the hair loss from the meds. I'm sure the mass of
hormones in your body isn't helping with the emotions and the crying either. Hope you feel better. Thinking many BFP thoughts for you!
Hugs,
Hannah
it's not helping yur onou
How could you NOT be emotional? You're pumped full of hormones!!! Hope the hair situation gets better.
ReplyDeleteHang in there (oh, and I think the early positive test was ridiculously early...sometimes the stim meds can still be in your system).
I hope your hair situation gets better soon too. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2007 and just a week ago diagnosed with hypotyroidism, when did you get diagnosed with hypothyroidism? And when did you notice your hair loss after starting your drugs?
ReplyDelete