I pee'd on two sticks this morn, one a first response and one clear blue. Both a BFFN. I am 11dp5dt. Surely its over. Where is AF?
Will call clinic soon. So upset and pissed off. What is wrong with my shitty body?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry honey. Massive hugs. I know there's nothing I can say but I am thinking of you.
ReplyDelete*hugs* I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Nic. Wish I had the right words to say. I hate that you have to call them, and did not get a beta. All that your going through and have went through is so unfair.Thinking of you often.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Hannah
I'm so sorry. There are no words that will make you feel better, but know that you aren't alone.
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry Nic. Infertility is just so unfair. (hugs) to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry Nic. {{HUGS}}
ReplyDeleteFucking fuck Nic,
ReplyDeleteif you're on progesterone, your period will be delayed until you discontinue it-- so that won't be helping let you know what is happening in there.
So very sorry,
there is nothing worse than that space where a line should be.
with love,
Kate
{{HUGS}}
ReplyDeleteI've already picked out the bottle of wine I'll be drinking tonight for you...
I'm so verry sorry Nic. ~hugs~ a million times over.
ReplyDeleteNo words for how disappointed I am for you guys :(
ReplyDeleteJust went through this myself. No fun! You are not alone. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete