My OTD (official test date) is tomorrow! I had been doing so well but I caved again and POAS this afternoon. It was a BFN. I am 10dp5dt. Surely there is not much hope for a good outcome. I am having the odd cramp but have been for a few days. Nothing major or painful. It certainly does not feel like AF is coming.
I am dreading tomorrow. What if it is a BFN and there is no AF? I dread calling the clinic to tell them its a BFN. Seems so harsh. Why cant we have a beta blood test like in the USA and other places?
I am feeling so down and trying to prepare myself for the worst but every time I think about it I start to cry. I am having a manic weekend and have a manic day tomorrow. I do not know how I will cope at work tomorrow it I get a BFN.
Please let it be positive. I wish I was the praying type......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry for the bfn. I hope you get happy news tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteSweet Nic,
ReplyDeleteGosh how I am hoping for a positive for you-- I just simply want this to work for you more than I can say.
I don't blame you for feeling blue, and I wish you'd had a great big early positive.
But
but
one more day love, let's see what happens.
last time, I think they had you wait a few more days and retest before letting you go off progesterone support?, right?
so please be gentle with yourself and know that many folks have had late positives...
and you might just be one of them.
XOXOX
kate
I am the praying type, and I will pray for you. :)
ReplyDeleteHolding on to hope for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHoney, I'm sorry...this is so hard. There are no "right" words.
ReplyDeleteI am, so I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love your way honey.
xo