Tuesday, 5 October 2010

5dp5dt - felin hot!

Another boring post I am afraid! Still counting down the days, they are going so slowly!

Not much has changed from yesterday. One thing that DH keep commenting on over the last two days is that I feel very hot! My temp is def up, I am hot, he cant hug me at night as I am too warm. I am never warm, ever, I am like a fridge! Is this a side effect of the progesterone? I didnt have it last cycle. I have also felt sicky this morning again. I am sensible enough to know it is too early and any signs are due to progesterone, but the warmth as well?

The two people who know about our IVF and FET are starting to ask when I will find out. I hate the added pressure, one of the reasons I have not told family.

I really hope that Emma and Brian (the names of our two embryo's for some reason!) have snuggled down.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting about the added Heat?? I hope you are feeling well. Hoping this 2ww flys by for you, and you get your long awaited BFP:)

    By the way Love the Names;)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am 2 days past FET.. BETA 10/15... here's hoping for BFP's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that last cycle. I think it's because all our hormones are doing crazy stuff. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!