Thursday, 12 August 2010

Think it's over.....

It's 10dp3dt and I got another BFN. I also have horrific cramps, AF is def coming cramps.

After I POAS, DH and I just laid on the bed hugging and crying together. We are both certain it is over. The pain is getting unbearable with my cramps, I'm going to have to take some paracetamol, which most probably won't touch it, but I can't take anything else till we know for sure.

I hare that I don't have a beta. I hate that I have to POAS stick and then I have to ring the clinic with the bad news. That's fucked up right?

So so disappointed. The pain in my heart and in my belly makes me wanna stay in bed forever, sadly have to go work and pretend nothing is going on.

8 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for many months and truly hope that you end up with the outcome that you deserve. Although sensitive, these tests are not always 100% until a period is late.
    I hope if not, that your next cycle will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nic! I am so sorry about everything! This mornings bfn, terrible cramps, and the agonizing heartbreak:,( I wish I could make it all go away.

    It is not fair that you will not be offered a Beta, and I can see where that is extremely frustrating!

    My clinic usually does the 1st Beta on 14dp 3dt. So I can't help but still hope even just a little that its not over yet. (But if it is.. I hope with all my heart that the other 2 will take in a FET and that will be all you need) You and your dh have been through too much. I want you to have your Miracle and be abundantly Happy.

    Thinking of you often.

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nic, I'm so sorry.

    Could you go to your GP and ask them to do a beta? I know my doc wouldn't do them in the UK but I think that was a personal preferance? Maybe not, maybe it was NHS policy and she was just being nice... worth a try tho.

    Thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo! I'm so sorry! For some reason I'm still feeling like you aren't quite in the true BFN zone yet. But I'm totally pissed that you don't get a beta. That makes no sense! You need numbers! Not lines!

    And are you on progesterone supplements??? I'm pretty sure that you need that after IVF, and it would prevent you from getting AF in a lot of cases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry. it is the worst pain in the world. i am here if you need a friend or someone to cry with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you and your husband. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!