Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Only one to freeze.....

.... and the clinic's policy is to freeze a minimum of two. We will find out by the end of the day whether two others will turn into blastocysts. If not, I guess all gets thrown away and we hope the two they stuck back in will stick.

Feeling so disheartened.
I don't want the one who is doing well to be flushed away, such a waste.

This 2ww is going so slow, only two days since my transfer!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry this is very upsetting:( I'm still hoping those 2 others make it to blast though.

    I am encouraged that looks like 1 has definitely made it so far, and that you transferred 2. Also sure that they chose the best looking 2 they had to transfer. So I am very hopeful that those 2 are growing as well, thriving, and stick:)

    Try not to worry too much.(I know that must be hard to do right now)

    Thinking of you and those precious babies...

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Hoping things change and you can freeze some. Also hopping time starts to move a little more quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!