Friday, 27 August 2010

Awaiting AF

I am on CD16. DH is away for the next few days, so its a good job we are having a cycle off. I now have another 2ww, but this time it is for AF to show up. Once she has shown up I can book my baseline scan and get going with this FET!

What is it with IF and bloody 2ww's! The time goes so slow. I think infertility is such a frustrating thing to have. It is all about waiting, hoping, and a bit more waiting.

I hate to think what we will do is this FET does not work. We are already looking at having a June baby if this FET works. I never thought that we would be waiting till June 2011 at the very least for a baby. I was sure I would be having a baby in 2009. It is funny how delusional you can be at the start of the TTC journey. You know you have endometriosis, hypothyroidism and fertility issues but you still think all will be fine. My mum had me, my nan had my mum, surely I can have a baby like them. I realise I still can (possibly, maybe, hopefully), but I am getting impatient. I want a baby and I want one now!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, we're looking at June 2011 babies?? Gosh, you're right...we are delusional at the start of the TTC journey. I started in 2008 and thought for sure I'd have a baby by Christmas 2009. Now, I'm going to be hoping for Christmas 2011, that is, if we do IVF soon. I wish you all the luck in the world with your FET! Keep us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, waiting is the worst. I hope the time goes quickly and that you don't have to worry about anything past the fet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your June baby! I love following your story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree waiting is no fun at all! I always felt like if AF must show up, that it would show up ASAP that way I could get my treatments started.

    Hoping for a June Baby for you too:) It worked for me in September, so hoping that's your month as well!

    I can't wait till your FET! Hoping time flies by quickly for you.

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'mon AF!!! I'm so excited for your FET. Not excited for the waiting...but it'll be here soon.

    I totally agree with the naive optimism. I don't know why we do it, but we all seem to. Hey, our time is now, right??!! It's our turn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!