Thanks to all who have checked in on me. I am doing OK. Of course still upset and keep thinking how pregnant I would be if it had worked, but I am thinking like this less now.
I have not posted as nothing to say. I have still been reading everyone's blogs though.
I am looking forward to Tuesday. I will find out when we will be able to do our FET. Soon hopefully.
My boss who I really dislike tried talking to me about my failed IVF. I did not want to talk to him about it, especially when he tried to talk about living child free! That is not even a conversation I want to have with DH, let alone my twat of a boss. I tried to change the subject quickly before I got upset!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear you are doing a bit better. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteIt's one thing for someone to offer encouragement and comfort, but I think it crosses the line to tell someone how great it would be to be child free. I know they're just trying to be nice and think they're helping, but no woman wants to hear that.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, blessing to you and your future. :)
-Jess
http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/
Time heals all wounds...even the most difficult, like a failed IVF. I'm glad to see you're slowly coming around. I'm looking forward to finding out when you can do the FET! Always something to look forward to! :)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you are going through since my husband and just had a failed IVF cycle in Aug. We were pretty devasted. It still hurts. We are taking it day by day. I hope that you will soon find peace and closure with this cycle. I will be praying for you. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteOne moment at a time.
ReplyDelete