The lab just called, the other embryo's are not dividing how they would like. They are not going to freeze them at the moment. The lab will see if they get to day 5 and freeze them then. A bit of a blow. We were hoping to freeze a load in case we need to do an FET.
I am now very pleased we transferred two. We had a choice of one or two. We wanted the best chance so went for 2. I hope that these inside me are dividing as they should.
Monday, 2 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope you have a few that make it to day 5, you never know so don't give up on them yet. And I would've chose to transfer 2 also for the same reason you did:)
ReplyDeleteThinking positive thoughts for you! You've been on my mind allot lately. I want this to end in a bfp so much!
Hugs,
Hannah
Oh Nic! I'm sorry, this is hard news. I hope that things change before day 5- they absolutely can!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself. I'm so glad that you transferred two beautiful embryos. I'm thinking sticky thoughts for your babies!
Don't give up hope! We never had any to freeze. Some say that they do better when they are back in their "normal" environment.
ReplyDelete