It has been 3 days since my embryo transfer (is that all?!?) All is fine with me apart from the fact I am bored of this 2ww and feeling very inpatient!!
I have been trying to take it easy and keep my mind active at the same time. This is harder than I thought it would be! DH is struggling even more than me!!
Half of me wants to start peeing on sticks and watch to see if I get two lines (I wont, I don't have loads of money to throw away!), but half of me wants to remain PUPO as it is nice to think I have 2 little babies inside me!! It is scary to think it might not work, I might get a bfn and then I wont be PUPO, I wont rub my belly and secretly talk to my little babies.
DH and I have names for our two little babies - Shelly and Eggbert (get the joke? ha ha I am sooo funny!They are also from Ice age 3 film)
I am hoping Shelly and Eggbert are starting to snuggle down today, or at least by the weekend! Come on, snuggle down, its nice and warm and safe!!
*side note* IF sends us crazy; we talk to embryo's, analyse every little twinge, check our cervix, shove suppositories up ourselves and repeatedly stab ourselves with multiple drugs. All in the hope and dream of a baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I agree... 2ww can drive a person crazy! Glad your still taking it easy, and trying to keep your mind off of things.
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm Loving the Names! So cute & funny:) And I got it... lol me and dh have seen all the ice age movies.
Dassah is doing well,and is such a joy. She is colicy sometimes, but its getting much better. She keeps me very busy. I hope I have time to update my blog by sometime next week at least! Lol I miss it:)
Still Thinking lots of sticky thoughts!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
Loving the names.
ReplyDeleteHang on in there! I want to see you on my 'Those on their way' blogroll soon.
Praying for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope Shelly and Eggbert are doing well and snuggling in :)
ReplyDelete