I am 5dp3dt and I am starting to do what I swore I would not do. I am analysing signs, to be exact one sign. I have had cramping on and off this afternoon and evening. I realise it could be nothing or something, who knows!
I have been good at ignoring the side effects due to the progesterone e.g. nausea, boobs hurt, bloating, gas etc. This cramping though, it is a new thing. Like everyone, I am scared it is AF threatening to show soon.
I go through phases of being hopeful, and then certain it has not worked.
AAAHHHHH this waiting is killing me. Its driving DH even more crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i know exactly how you feel. hopefully it is great news. try to be patient.
ReplyDeleteI honestly think the cramping is a good thing...not that I really know. But I think it could be a good thing! :) I'm definitely hoping for you.
ReplyDeleteSorry that this waiting is so hard! I think the 2ww after Ivf is extremely frustrating. On a good note your much closer to the 1ww:-)
ReplyDeleteAs for analyzing things.. I think its hard to help it. I didn't have much going on during the 2ww myself except tiredness, which I blamed on progesterone.lol And I was weird... my boobs never got sore or hurt EVER all through 9months! Not the norm for most people.haha But that did worry me! Try not to worry to much everyone is different from what I've seen. I'm very hopeful for you!:)
Hugs,
Hannah
Thinking of you! I hope the cramping is a good sign!!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping that it is your babies implanting!!! <3
ReplyDelete