Got a call from the clinic this afternoon, one of the other embryo's have turned into a blastocyst and so we have two to freeze!! I am so happy for a couple of reasons. Mainly that we have a plan to fall back on, but also because it gives me hope as the lower grades have made it to this stage, so hopefully my better grade embryo's inside me are doing well!
DH is getting more frustrated with this 2ww than I am, if that's at all possible!!
We had a very down morning, but now feeling a lot happier and more hopeful.
Thanks to all who are thinking sticky thoughts and giving words of encouragement. Really does help
I keep talking to my babies inside me and rubbing my belly, giving them words of encouragement! Crazy I know, but it is amazing that I am PUPO! I just hope this continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay! I so just did my little happy dance for you!LOL I am so Happy for the exact same reasons you are
ReplyDelete:)
Yes the 2ww is frustrating at times. There's allot of emotions that come along with this entire process.... good and bad.
Continuing to hope both babies are growing strong and stick! Thinking lots of sticky thoughts, and thoughts of a bfp:)
Hugs,
Hannah
Such great news!! Now for even better news in the next couple weeks :)
ReplyDeleteGood! Delete my comment from your last post! This is good news for you guys. There are a lot of emotional times during the 2WW, but you guys get that...you've had lots of emotional times. If you let it, it will make you marriage stronger.
ReplyDeleteYay! I can finally comment!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sending lots of sticky thoughts lovely!
xx
Yea for being able to freeze two! That is awesome. I hope the ones in you are snuggling in.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! We just had our transfer this past Sunday. We tranfered 1 beautiful blast and we were also able to freeze 2!
ReplyDeleteThe 2ww is killer, huh?
Sticky thoughts and vibes from my emby to yours :)
Thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am thinking all the good thoughts for you in this 2ww!
ReplyDelete