I am just trying to mend my heart, trying to get over the bitter dissapointment of this BFN. It is hard to carry on as normal, carry on with a smile on my face at work.
I am looking forward though. Thinking of the two frosties that are waiting for us, our two frozen potential babies. Hopefully they will be the ones.
Thank you all for you support and encouragement. It is hard at the moment. I want to talk about things and DH is retracting into his shell. I guess we both deal and cope with things diffently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so sorry that you are going through this and I can relate to having a husband that goes into his shell. I hope you have someone to talk to!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you posted. I've been thinking about you all weekend. Take as much time as you need to, to grieve this loss.
ReplyDeleteMy dh also deals with things differently than me most of the time. Hoping that with a little time he'll open up, and you both can talk about it more together.
I'm also looking forward to your future FET. And hoping that BOTH little ones are "The Ones".
Huge Hugs,
Hannah
Men and women often cope differently. I hope that he can support you soon. Just keep thinking about your two frosties.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
So sorry you are hurting. I know how you feel. Take as much time as you need. We are all here for you.
ReplyDeleteYou've been on my mind so often lately. I hope you are doing well. Although I know it may take some time to heal from the loss. Hate that you had to go through this! You don't deserve this heartache:,( Hoping with all my heart that this journey ends for you soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah