I POAS early this morning and there was only one line. BFFN.
I was hoping for a faint line, a little 'hello, we are in here' faint line. I am feeling very down in the dumps and tearful. I cried on DH for so many reasons. I am scared its not worked,I want a baby so much, I do NOT want to go through an egg retrieval again unless I have a full anaesthetic. I am also scared AF is going to show any minute. I had a little pressure in my uterus last night and now I am feeling a little crampy. Is this good or bad? Is this AF?
DH said he doesnt think it is AF because I havent been a bitch to him like I usually am when I have PMT!
I should not really been peeing on any sticks untill Friday, thats the day my doctor told me to do it. Sadly I dont get a beta. Am I over reacting, is there still chance? Will I get my BFP in 2 days time? I am using first response which are meant to be very sensitive. Why all the cramps which are getting worse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know it is impossible to not obsess over every fraction of color in a line- so I will not tell you not to! I also know that at 14dpiui I got the faintest of faint BFP's (where the hub & I were both peering intently & thought just maybe there was something there!) And I went that day for a beta- which was 96. So there are sometimes that those sticks just really don't pick up what we think they should!
ReplyDeleteTry to take it easy if you can- I have all fingers crossed for you!
I am so sorry Nic! I have no advice for you b/c I have not gone through all that yet.
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}} from America!
Damnit, those sticks are evil. I am fully feeling like you are testing early and a BFN isn't a real BFN. I so so so hope that you get your BFP in a couple days. But remember, I searched google all over the place and there are SO many women who got BFN's all the way until AF was truly late. (Sometimes even after that)
ReplyDeleteI hate this process. It rips your heart out over and over again, doesn't it? I'm keeping on hoping for you!!!! It's still too early to tell.
Sorry about the bfn this morning:*( so upsetting! I'm really hoping to see it turn into a "bfp" with in a few days!
ReplyDeleteAs far the cramping I'm not sure if its a good or bad sign. I had cramping late in the 2ww.(which worried me allot) So I'm still hoping for you.
I want this so badly for you!
(Sometimes I just can't help myself and I still have moments where I get upset and angry about what infertility does to people, and how much pain they go through. Its just not fair!)
Sorry that probably didn't help much:( just know that I care more than you know.
Hugs,
Hannah
Oh Nic, thinking of you.
ReplyDeletexxx
I can't help but think it's still early to test. My first beta was at 12dp3dt. I don't know much about the cramping as I didn't experience it, but I have heard it common. Hope it turns around to a BFP!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN and how devastated you already are so early on.
ReplyDelete"DH said he doesnt think it is AF because I havent been a bitch to him like I usually am when I have PMT!"--Your husband's funny! I'm surprised they haven't created a Pee-stick to test levels of PMT bitchiness yet! But sweetie, I feel it's still too early to make any conclusions. Don't rule this IVF out yet. Give your body time to build up the hCG in your body to a detectable level. You still have a few days. Think positive! (((HUGS)))
So sorry for the bfn. I hope the rest of the 2ww goes by painlessly.
ReplyDeleteSo, you don't go in for a beta? You just POAS? That is so evil! Sticks are stupid!!!! Hugs and I'm still holding out hope for you! My Beta with Wyatt was 40-something. I don't even know if some tests would pick that up! So, don't give up yet!
ReplyDelete