I have no words, only tears.
I'm stuck at work, feel so alone and upset.
It's over. Eggbert and Shelly are no more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a blog of my thoughts and feelings as I was trying for a baby. I have endometriosis as well as a few other medical conditions so TTC was a battle. I was on the TTC journey for 4 years and had 3 failed IVFs and 3 failed FETs. The next step was adoption! I am now a mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl call M and feel so lucky!
Crying with you... I'm so sorry. I wish I had something comforting to say but I just don't have the words.
ReplyDeleteWish I could wrap my arms around you! And I'm so sorry that you're at work during all this:(
Thinking about you, I'm here if you Ever feel you need to vent or talk, just an email away.
Lots of Love,
Hannah
Honey, I'm so sorry...it's so sad and you don't deserve it...
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie. I'm so so very sorry. You and the hubs hang on tight to each other.
ReplyDeleteI am SO sorry. I totally remember what this is like and wish you didn't have to experience it.
ReplyDeleteA thousand hugs!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I got my BFN on Monday so I understand exactly how you are feeling. If you want to talk to someone who is going through exactly what you are going through, I am here. ((hugs))
ReplyDelete*hugs* I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThere are no words. Just, I'm SO sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh no, Nic. Damnit. I'm so sorry, why does it have to be like this? Why does it have to hurt so bad?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about you. We'll get there one day, right? One day...
I hope you didn't have to stay at work too long, and you got to go home to your husband. Take care of yourself and eachother. And know that I'm thinking about you. I'm so sorry.
I am so sorry to hear this news. I was rooting for you and I know this must be so painful. Hopefully you will get some answers when you meet with the doctors about what happened.
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Thinking about you & your dh this morning. Hope you and you dh have the time to grieve this, and hang on to each other during this painful time. I'm just so sorry that you are going through this. It's so unfair. You don't deserve this:(
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
Crap. I am so very sorry. I am crying for you two. {{HUGS}}
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through a fellow followers. Sorry to hear the news. I pray you heal and look up for the future. Hugs,
Jess
http://jesstryingtoconceive.blogspot.com/