Time seems to be dragging by at the moment. I want it to hurry up and be Monday afternoon so we can have our IVF appointment! DH thinks this will be a 10 min appointment where we get told we need IVF and we will be put on the waiting list. I hope it is more than that, I hope they will give me the basics on the protocols they use etc. I think I have my hopes up too much. I am expecting to have the whole run down of what will go on and when, but DH is right, it will most probably be another quick chat about how we need to be put on the waiting list etc.
Nothing much else to report except my period lasted a full 7 days this month which is crap. I felt awful with it. I was in so much pain, I could hardly function. That pisses me off as it feels like my last lap was pointless, they removed all my endo my arse. I was in as much pain with my period as I was before my lap.
I will let you all know how Monday goes. I hope I wont be too disappointed! It is one step closer to my baby!
Saturday, 30 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope monday goes well! I would think your appointment would be more than you need ivf. I do hope you get all the protocols and such.
ReplyDeleteI hope it is more what you are hoping for than what you are expecting.
ReplyDeleteONE MORE DAY and you'll be there and be on to this whole babymaking journey 2.0.
Best of luck Nic!
xo
Kate
Oh wow! I hope you get a little more than- you need IVF! Especially as you have already heard that & know that is the next step.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to ask about protocol expectations and anything else that has had you wondering- the worst that happens is they say they will see when you have your appointment!
Good luck!
YAY! That is sooo exciting! I have my first appointment on March 11. Even though I know it probably won't be much I am still super pumped about it.
ReplyDeleteWhen you deal with infertility you have to celebrate the small things. Hope everything goes well!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that it is so soon! It is strange how time creeps by, but flies at the same time. I am coming out of my lurking to say hello and to wish you luck tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!
I think it'll be more than the 10 min...I hope anyway! I think they'll go through the whole protocol. The important thing is to understand everything and if you don't, make sure you ask to clarify. :) It will seem all so overwhelming, but it'll all work out and in the end be all soooooo worth it. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted!!
YAY!!! Tomorrow will be here before you know it now:) I can't wait to hear about it. I know its a big deal!!! And I really hope that they go through the whole IVF process with you. And take the time explaining everything to you:)
ReplyDeleteIt'll be alot to take in at one time. But this is a big step closer to your baby!!! And that is super Exciting!!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
Good luck tomorrow Nic!!!
ReplyDelete