Sunday, 19 September 2010

Counting down the days

until our FET. Today is day 4 of meds. I find that doing injections helps to pass the time! It is still a boring wait but the injections seem to make it go a little faster!

I am having a few side effects, mainly headaches, bloating and very bad upset guts again. I am managing, I would do anything for us to get our baby.

I go back in on Friday for my scan to check the thickness of my lining and then will get the official date for the FET, but think it will be Thursday 30th September.

Thanks to all for the words of encouragement and good luck to all who are cycling or PUPO at the mo! Lets hope its BFP's this time round!

4 comments:

  1. I think it is going to happen for both of us this month!!!! I just have this really positive feeling. Keep up the good thoughts and fun shots! Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree doing injections help the time pass by better, and feels like your doing something that will help lead you to your baby:)

    Can't wait to hear how everything goes on Friday! I'll be counting down the days with you.lol

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the injections are going well! I hope they see great things at your scan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rarely have people use injections as a way to pass the time, but I totally get it! You're so lucky to have a FE...we didn't have any! My fingers are crossed for you guys...the headaches are the WORST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!