Wednesday, 15 September 2010

This cycle is going ahead!

Had another scan today. Great news, the cyst has shrunk a little, they think it's an inactive corpus luteum. I am starting on suprecur(lupron) and 6mg oestrogen tomorrow. I have another scan in 10 days and hopefully FET a few days latter!

I am so pleased we can go ahead and not had to delay. Of course, if I had to go on the pill I would have done, I want my body to be right and ready.

I am now so excited and hopeful. All my hopes ate pinned on this cycle. Of it doesn't work I am going to fall and crash so badly.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you! Wishing you all the best this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is Great news! I'm so happy you get to move forward with this cycle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I am excited for you! I hope this cycle is it. I know what you mean about falling bad. I was just thinking about that and my current cycle today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray so hard this cycle grants you a BFP! Happy for this magical chance for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!