I called my clinic this moirning about my flash bleed on Saturday. I managed to get another scan. My lining is looking good at 8.4mm and there is no fluid in my uterus. It looks like my 'cyst' on my left ovary is a endometrioma which keeps bleeding.
Apparently the endometrioma and the random bleeds will not affect my FET and implantation. I want to believe this but I am still worried that this cycle is doomed from the start.
I have been told I need to rest. What does that mean? Is it stict bed rest or light duties or what? The nurse didnt say and I forgot to ask, had so many other things on my mind.
Anyone have a endometrioma that has not been a problem with getting pregnant? What kind of rest if any were you put on?
When will this rollercoaster end? I really hope it ends in a BFP! Not sure how much more stress and up and downs I can take!
Monday, 27 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So Glad you got some Answers about the bleeding. I'm so excited that your FET is so soon!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about all the stress your going through:( Hopefully someone can give you some answers about endometrioma and getting pregnant. Wish I were more help. Try to take it easy.
Hugs,
Hannah
It sounds like you and I have similiar issues with flash/flood bleeding. I wish you the best with your transfer! I'll be watching!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope this ends in a BFP too! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea, but yea for still being able to cycle! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers your way. Don't be on strict bedrest, just be gentle with yourself and don't overload yourself.
ReplyDeleteMy endometrioma shrunk during my pregnancy. :)
Thinking about you. Hope Everything went great today:)
ReplyDelete