I am waiting for AF to turn up. I should be on CD1 tomorrow. I am worried that AF will be late. I need to call the clinic tomorrow and book a baseline scan for Monday. I am hoping that all will be well and they will book it even if AF is not here. I am feeling twinges in my belly though, AF is not far off.
I am doing a FET with 5 day blastocysts. Do they try to do it to match your natural cycle? If so, they would be doing the FET on CD15 and I do not normally ovulate until CD16. That is not right is it?
Another question: Is it normal to do assisted hatching? My clinic does it automatically. Hopefully this is a good thing. I presume it will increase the chances of implantation.
I am so excited but nervous that we will be cycling again so soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm sorry that I can't answer your questions. But I'm hoping this is a great cycle for you!!
ReplyDeleteMy clinic does it automatically as well and they don't charge extra for it because they think it helps with implantation. One less obstacle for the embryo to overcome!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your FET is successful!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and thank you for the wonderful comments!
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew more about assisted hatching, maybe it's something I should learn a little more about!
Some dread AF, but just think of it as a new beginning. A new start to a new cycle. And that's a positive thing, I think. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I can't answer your question- hope all goes well!
I have no idea what you're going through, but I share your excitement! I am hoping the best for you! XOXO, Z
ReplyDeleteAre you doing a natural FET? Or, with drugs? My clinic observes with ultrasounds. My lining never got thick enough, so, not 100% sure about the timing....but I think its 3-5 days after LH surge us detected.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about the hatching, but, they did it with boty my ivf cycles- and it did its job.
Sorry for typos ...I'm on my phone. ;) good luck!!!!!
Assisted hatching can really help with implantation for some of us (ME) so many clinics just do it.
ReplyDeleteHope your period came and that you can be on the FET cycle!
XOOXX
kate