Had a different nurse today (again) and so had to explain my history again. She asked me how I was doing and I told her not good. I had bad guts, losing my hair, bad dandruff and had a flash bleed this morning (thankfully this has stopped now).
When she scanned me I was nearly in tears, she was so rough and couldn't find anything! No one has had a problem scanning me other than it is sometimes tender. She eventually found my cyst was still there, but my uterine lining is about 8mm and so thick enough.
After the nurse speaking to the doctor and another nurse, it was decided we will go ahead with the FET! I do my last lupron injection this evening and then start my progesterone suppositories tomorrow! My FET will be going ahead on Thursday if all continues to be well.
In less than a week I will be PUPO as long as I do not bleed again and my two frosties thaw ok. I realise they are both still big if's. Please let this work this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yea for being able to go through with your FET! Sending you good thoughts.
ReplyDeleteSorry the scan was painful:( But so happy to hear that the FET is still on! Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
Glad to hear things are moving ahead...it's all so emotional, isn't it???
ReplyDeletePlease let this work! I am glad you will be PUPO soon. You must be excited. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/