Today is CD3 and I have started my progynova 3x 2mg and my 30iu suprecur (lupron). I am feeling tiredand have a headache, surely side effects can't have started already! I think it's just because I have been so stressed and not slept well.
I am sadly on duty all this weekend. Hope I am not too busy so I can look after myself and nor have too much stress or pressure on me. Two of my co-workers are leaving end of November meaning I will be working a 1:3 outof ours emergency cover nights and weekends ad well as my normal 54 hour week! I am worried work will be too much for me and it will be detrimental to my ttc and potential pregnancy. Oh how I wish I had a simple, easy, stress free and not physical job sometimes!
I am so excited and hopeful about this cycle. I really hope it works. I want my June 2011 baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Praying for you, friend! This is going to be it! I really hope work doesn't bring you too much stress. If it does, try and put your needs first. I know, hard to do, especially since I don't know what your job entails. But, think of it as "Screw my job, I'm doing what's best for my baby!" June 2011!!! Lets do it!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Let's both have June 2011 babies!!!! Can't wait to hear about your progress....and Lupron headaches are the devil. Sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteYea for getting and starting your meds! I hope this is a successful cycle as well!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you get your June 2011 baby....2011 sure sounds like a promising year, doesn't it?!?
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited for you! I'm very hopeful for this cycle:)
ReplyDeleteSorry about work. Hoping It's no too stressful.
I want so badly for this FET cycle to be the "one". And that you get the June Baby/ies your dreaming of! *Thinking positive thoughts for you*
Hugs,
Hannah