Had my transfer a couple of hours ago. They put both back in as the second blastocyst was showing signs of life which is good! The transfer this time was great. I had a different doctor and he scanned me at the same time as putting the catheter in and I watched the air bubbles go in with the two embryos. Was very cool!!
I am now hopefully and excited at the moment. I know this 2ww week will be up and down as normal. My test date is the 11th October and again I do not have a beta, just pee on a stick and call them with the results which is crap!!
I so hope this works. I have one great blastocyst and I semi OK blastocyst, if at least one could stick that would be amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



PUPO!!!!! !Hot datmn Nic, that's great. Congratulations on your transfer!
ReplyDeleteAll of my transfers included scans at the same time for placement, so I am extra hopeful for you!
Your clinic sucks with the Pee on a stick vs Beta though, that is just so hard. BUT
an early morning positive on the 11th would be most awesome.
Happy 2WW, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
xoxo
Kate
I hope this is it! good luck!
ReplyDeleteSounds like today went great, so happy for you! Hoping Both sweet babies are growing strong and stick around for 9 months:) Congrats on being PUPO!!!
ReplyDeleteHuge Hugs,
Hannah
Congrats on being PUPO!!!! I am thinking sticky thoughts for you!!!! Get some rest!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope you are never PO!
ReplyDeleteWe're doing a FET soon too!
Good luck...so exciting.
ReplyDelete