Thursday, 30 September 2010

Clinic called...

.... with some good news! One embie has definitely survived the thaw. The other is a bit 'ify' at the moment but they will keep watching and will most prob stick it back in as well as there is nothing to lose!! I am so pleased we have something to transfer!!!

Now have to wait a couple of hours before I go in for the transfer. I have had to call in 'sick' today for work. I feel so bad, I hate screwing people over, but a baby is far more important that work!!

In a few housr I will be PUPO!! Bring on the 2ww!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!
    My fingers are crossed for you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! This is great news! Thinking of you. Hope the transfer goes great and this gets you a BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful News! Can't wait to here how everything goes! Hoping both embies make it to transfer:)

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I have been following your blog for a while and hope for a Bfp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!