Thursday, 23 September 2010

Scan tomorrow but not feeling well

I am hoping that my lining is looking good and I will get my date for my frozen embryo transfer.

Problem is, I have what I lovingly call the shits and spits. At lunch time today I had to sit on the loo with a bowl on my lap as my guts decided to empty themselves both ways (sorry, TMI!!) and I stayed there for about three hours! Five hours later I am feeling a bit better but a little delicate. Hopefully this will go for my scan tomorrow

I am trying hard to not even think about my FET and try to take a bit more of a relaxed approach. I was so uptight and stressy for my last IVF cycle and we all know how that ended. Maybe the whole 'if you just relax' and throw in some pills, injections and a FET, you make get pregnant theory might work this time!!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Nic, sounds HORRID! Hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. NO fun in barfing etc, and so sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.

    I hope tomorrow's scan brings a transfer date-- and cannot wait for you to be on to the 2WW!

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I seriously hope you feel better soon. I totally tried to relax during my IVF and, while it's hard, it is possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope you are feeling better soon. That does not sound fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it's nervousness?? Gosh, I sure hope you begin to feel better and can get this IVF show on the road!

    -Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!