Saturday, 25 September 2010

Not another bleed....

I cant believe I am having another bleed like the one yesterday morning. It seems to have nearly stopped but I am panicking. Why am I bleeding? What does this mean?

Should I cancel the FET as this just does not feel right?

DH said to me this evening: 'maybe because this cycle is going badly it will end in positive becuase last cycle was nearly perfecvt and it ended in a negative'. I replied 'sadly life does not work that way!' Bless DH for trying to stay hopeful when I am not feeling any hope.

To top things off my dog Maddy is poorly sick, got gastritis I think, hope its nothing more major.

5 comments:

  1. I would mention it to your doc's/nurses and see what their opinion is of what's happening and if you need too. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey.
    :(

    It could just be normal bleeding, did you ask the nurse?

    Sending hugs and positive vibes your way love.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the bleeding:( Wish I had a good answer for you! I might would call the clinic and ask what they think.? Just do whatever feels right to you! Still hoping for the Best!

    Huge Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I have no clue what that means, but I would definitely talk to the doctor. Hopefully they can give you some reassurance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nic! I'm sorry this isn't going so smoothly. I hope it turns out this is just normal bleeding and you can keep moving forward. I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!