Thursday, 16 July 2009

Girls are fun to buy for!!

I have done a bit of shopping for my little soon to be niece. I bought a few things online the other day. Today I was passing a cute baby shop, was feeling strong and so went in. I bought a gorgeous pink/purple/lemon flower outfit. So cute!! I did OK. I didn't freak out or have a breakdown. I was in there wishing I was buying for my baby but I got through it OK. Thankfully there was not that many bumps around. I really cant wait to get pregnant and start shopping for my baby, it will be so fun.

On other news, having a lot of house stresses but tomorrow we should be exchanging contracts on the house we are buying, fingers crossed!!

10 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I am glad that you made it out okay! That is awesome. Sounds like you are doing good. :)

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having fun shopping for your niece and it's not too painful. GL with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a trooper. When I was going through my IF I couldn't go into shops like that. You are so strong!! Hoping this suppression will help you get your wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck tomorrow with the house stuff and congratulations on your successful shopping trip!
    the outfit sounds adorable, and it sounds like you honored your heart which is great.

    thinking of you,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, I know how hard it is to shop for someone else's baby and not your own.

    It'll all work out! You will get that house AND have a new baby soon!I just know it.

    http://smilethroughthestorm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely crossing my fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got through it! Great attitude- and chances are that you ~will~ be shopping for your baby at some point. I nkow you wish it were right now, but don't give up hope (even if she is a cruel evil beyatch!)

    good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope it went well today!

    very excited about your new house--
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your successful shopping trip-that can be so hard.

    Good luck with the house stress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! :)

    Soon you'll be shopping for your own baby, and I am hoping this suppression does the TRICK! I am crossing all fingers and toes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!