Tuesday, 28 July 2009

House buying stress

We are in the process of buying our first house which is very exciting! we found in nice three bed house with extension in our area and are getting it at a reasonable price. We we meant to exchange a week and a half ago and things were going well but all of a sudden everything has ground to a halt. We did not exchange, we don't know when we will exchange and I am about to tear my hair out! I am getting impatient, we just want to get our house now and move in! We have been house buying since April, the first house fell through, I really don't want this one to as well!!

I think the house buying stress and my break from TTC is spurring me on to keep running and dieting. The running seems to clear my head and stops me from thinking and gets rid of some of my stress which is good.

3rd injection is on Thursday. Not looking forward to being stabbed with a horse size needle but i keep telling myself this is the third injection, only 3 more left to go!!

No other news sadly. No monitoring my cycle, no monitoring my temperature, no analysing every twinge as there is nothing to analyse or monitor. I am still having hot flushes and some dizzy spells but I am managing ok.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on the house-buying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well and you end up in your house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean by extension and exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  4. House buying is infuriating.I hate it. We have been trying to find something since last February. We are actually goingto go look at one today. The part I can't stand is there are so many two story houses around here with only the master bedroom on the first floor. I would like to have at least one more bedroom on the 1st floor. Blah. Oh well. The market where I am is still very over priced. blaaaaah.

    but, I am glad you are almost halfway done with the shots. Wooo hooo!!! So you think you might Cycle when? I think we are going to try and cycle in November or December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the house buying picks up and you're in your new home shortly! Hopefully that will keep your mind off of your wait! Good luck!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echange is when you exchange contracts and the house is then legally yours. An extension is an add on at the back of the house. It gives us a dining room and a really big kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, our term for the exchange is closing. And it is frustrating when that gets pushed back. House buying is stressful in general, but great feeling once it is done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. arg. house buying gives me a stomach ache. moving gives me an even bigger one! :(

    i'm hoping things work out! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just bought our first place. We also call the exchange "closing," our was delayed 7 weeks when problems with the title came up days before the original close. Then we signed all the paperwork and it was close to the end of the month so funding was delayed. So we didn't get the keys for 6 more days.
    Hope everything goes well, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!