Friday, 10 July 2009
Should I be bleeding?
I had my 2nd zoladex injection last week to suppress my ovaries. For the last two days I have been bleeding a bit, its not a full blown period but enough there to have to use a tampon. I thought with these injections you have a bleed after the first injection and then that is it, no period for 6 months. I was hanging on to the no period side effect, trying to make a positive out of so many negatives. Looks like I have lost my only positive! Thankfully I only have minor discomfort and not my usual period pains. I am still wondering whether I should be bleeding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi there.. I don't know if you should be bleeding or not.. sorry I'm not any help on this.. hopefully someone will know:)
ReplyDeletePs. hope the bleeding stops.. thats just no good!!! I'm fustrated for you...
I was on lupron so not exactly what you are on. I never bled at all. You should probably call your OB just in case. Good luck and stay strong!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a clue...so sorry. :( But hopefully you get some answers!! Good luck! Keep us posted!!
ReplyDelete