Wednesday, 15 July 2009

I will be getting a niece!

My SIL and brother had their 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out they are having a girl! I am excited as have a nephew on the other side of the family so I now will have a niece, one of each! I am very happy for them, but a little jealous.

The only problem is I now have to go shopping for cute girlie outfits! I know it is safest to buy online, but this is my niece. I want it to be personal, I want to hand pick the gifts. I will wait for when I am having a strong day and go shopping. Lets hope I don't have a breakdown in the shop!

3 comments:

  1. congrats! little girls are very fun to shop for!

    and if you can't handle a trip to a store online is just fine!!! just have it sent to you & pick out the perfect wrapping paper! that way it's all still very personal & you can avoid the bumps & babies at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jenn-- online shopping is fine-- you are stil the one choosing!
    But if you do want to go in real life, do you have someone you can go with who "gets it"? Support can be a great thing in moments like that.

    And
    congratulations to your brother and sister in law!
    I am jealous too.

    Congratulations on your amazing healthy lifestyle! your ticker is impressive as can be.

    thinking of you too,
    thanks for the sweet words
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!