This is my life at the moment. I am taking my diet and exercise very seriously, which for me is strange. I have run a bit these past few years, have done a couple of 10k runs, but only because I made myself or had a point to prove. Today I went for a 4 mile run with my DH. The route was lovely and peaceful, the weather was great, I loved it. I cant believe I actually enjoyed my run! This is unheard of! The other thing I enjoyed was the fact that I am fitter than DH! Fitter than the man who has always ran and been fit, fitter than the man who ran the London marathon two years ago! Admittedly he has hardly ran since the marathon, but still, in the last 9 years I have never been fitter than him!
My lunch today was so boring, rabbit food and a boiled egg! I am trying to cut carbs out of my life, but how I miss them! I love bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, cereals...... I have also cut out sweets, cakes and chocolate. Dieting is so boring and I can see how people never stick at it for long! I have never been able to stick at a diet before, but I am determined to get to my target weight. This is my goal, this is my way of keeping my mind off my other stresses and worries. My mind is focused on getting my body fitter and slimmer.
Thanks to all regarding my last post and bleeding. I seemed to have stopped for the time being which is good, I am sure it was nothing to worry about. If it happens again I will call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WOW.. You are Fit.. I can promise you that right now there is no way I could run 4 miles!!! So good for YOU!!
ReplyDeleteAlso glad to hear that the bleeding has stop:)
Have a great day sweetie!!!
I could run for a mile if you chased me in the car and I felt you had ill intent. YOU ROCK
ReplyDeletesorry about the bleeding that sounded lousy
and
you are already fit and certainly getting fitter!
don't forget to treat yourself in some ways that matter to you from time to time.
take care,
Kate
You are doing great! I think you are fit in my eyes!!! I am starting Boot Camp tomorrow...and i am scared. um, not REAL boot camp, but FITNESS boot camp. I am afraid. Very Afraid. Thank GOD I don't work until friday. :)
ReplyDeleteGo Girl! Your hard work and will power is very admirable. Congrats!
ReplyDelete