Thursday, 30 July 2009

3rd injection

Halfway there with my injections! 3 more to go!! On the down side that does mean 4 more months of suppression, hot flushes, dizzy spells, cold sweats! Oh well, man up!

This one hurt slightly less than the others but I am bruised still. I am sure a lot of you know how I feel with your multiple injections each day. I impressed how you manage to stick so many needles into you. I am unsure if I would cope. Saying that, I would do anything for a baby!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so Happy that your half way through with thoughs horrible injections!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    Ps. I HATE Needles and YET here I am being Poked all the time. But it makes it worth it.. if it can bring me a baby one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on making it over the 'hump' of injects! Hope the next 4 months fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to hear positive news! keep up the good work the four moths will hopefully fly bye fast. have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!! Can you believe it? Third one- you are getting there! :) WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!