Wednesday, 29 September 2010

FET tomorrow!!

I am so excited and nervous!! The clinic called to confirm they were defrosting both of my embies tomorrow morning. I should have a call by 10am to confirm they have survived and then should be going in about 1pm for the transfer!!

This cycle has been a rocky ride, I hope that means the ending will be good and we get to transfer both and that they stick!!

I wish to say congratulations to my last IVf cycle buddy Julia for her BFP!! I am so pleased for you! I really hope that means we will both be PG togther! Hope this is my cycle as well!!

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you.

    Hunker down for the 2ww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you made it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost PUPO! I bet you are just so excited. Can't wait to hear about the transfer! Congrats.

    ~Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Hoping everything goes perfect tomorrow:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!